Thursday, November 11, 2010

Video-happy

OK... It's getting late, and I should take my sick self to bed. But I am video-happy tonight apparently. For someone who knows so little of technology, it's astounding me how many fun things are out there for me to waste my time on! Seriously... waste. But, hey... just in case you are so inclined to waste a little time tonight as well, these are for you.

A VERY cool video... I could watch this again and again!

Morning Elegance from MillyFilms on Vimeo.




One of my favorite songs with video from my all-time favorite TV show. Oh how I miss you, LOST.


My other all-time favorite TV show... "The Cosby Show"... love this clip with their lip sync routine! Oh man, wouldn't it be great if there were something fun and clean like this on TV now? Hopefully you can view this one from the youtube link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSvGdfOfLFw

No comments: