Thursday, November 11, 2010

Orphan Sunday Videos

I tried to put these videos in the previous post about Orphan Sunday, but I am not a computer nerd. I'm just a plain ol' nerd... with no computer skills whatsoever! :)
But, I finally figured it out... so here they are.
Really... they're worth a watch.


Do Something Now from Children's HopeChest on Vimeo.





Creation Groans from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.



True Religion from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.






Why Love Orphans? from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Ami Carr said...

I love this. Everything! The part about being a nerd--Too Funny! I am a Nerd too. My husband...He can do things with computers---Me? I just figured out how to upload a picture, AGAIN! Ha ha!
Thanks for posting
Ami