Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Surgery

I will have surgery to remove the large fibroid that has formed in my uterine wall on Aug. 12th. I am happy to have a doctor who is very experienced with the DaVinci robotic device that will actually do the work inside me. It's very sci-fi, but kinda cool. The Doc sits 5-10 feet away in his console and directs the robotic arms by way of the apparatus that his fingers are in. Anyway, the procedure will be happening around 7:30 am on Thursday, August 12th.

If you want to pray for health and protection for me, I'd very much appreciate it! I'm excited to get this grapefruit out of me! :)

Thanks,
Corrie

2 comments:

Maria the Great said...

I will be praying

Corrie said...

Thanks Maria! :) I had fun catching up on your blog recently... I can't believe how big the boys are!! Crazy!