Sunday, March 28, 2010

Response

Wow... do you ever just sit back and get teary because people care about you, and about the things that matter to you? Today I did. I mass e-mailed and asked friends and family to consider this crazy boutique idea just 3 days ago, and almost immediately I had responses. People willing to help, excited with me, helping me with amazing ideas and thoughts and advice, ready to sew and craft and make it happen. I am a little blown away. : )
And all because they want to help the orphans in Liberia... and because they're awesome... and because they love me. And you know what's even more wonderful? There will be more! I mean, this is just the first few days of thinking it through! We actually have a SALE on our hands... a "Boutique Extraordinaire"!!

I have already begun to paint, and make cute little vases all beautified with wire and jewels, and my guest room is a collection of things I can sell. I have so much to do! And I don't mind a bit, because it will all benefit children and individuals in Liberia who will be truly thankful because they need it more than I can express or explain. {Truly God, you are amazing to bring this together... with so many willing friends and family members, with so much love and joy... we trust in you to pull it all together for your purposes.}

~Woot-a Woo!~

No comments: