Sunday, May 16, 2010

A God-sized Success!

The boutique was exactly that... a GOD-sized success. Something only he could have put together, and only he could have made work... and he certainly did that! Even though I brought home a van full of stuff that didn't sell, we made $3,000. on the stuff that DID sell! Woo-Hoo!
Seriously, isn't that amazing?? That's a lot of money to be able to contribute to the projects that will need to be done. We are so grateful to be able to give this on behalf of the MANY people who got involved in serving through this sale.

So, to you sanders of wood, you painters of signs, seamstresses of fabrics, cutters of hair, givers of money for supplies, bakers of scrumptious delights, lenders of signs, suppliers of candy, donaters of raffle items, workers of the sale, supporters and prayer warriors, set-uppers and clean-uppers, bringers of food, makers of ALL sorts of beautiful things such as soaps, cards, keychains, purses, flip-flops, nests, bibs, bags, jewelry, decor, bracelets, playdough, coasters, baby quilts, and many, many more.....


...THANK YOU.




Thank you for your sacrificial giving of time, energy, talent, resources and love. I cannot express what this has meant to me, not to mention to my family or to the children that it will touch in Liberia in June.

This boutique was my way to raise money for something that is precious to my heart, but the Lord has also used it to show me how much he loves me through all of YOU... his body... my friends and family... the hands and feet of Jesus. It has made me cry on more than one occasion, to know that God has given us such amazing support and love to surround us. We are blessed, and YOU are awesome.

Eph. 3:20-21 "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. "