Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boutique Update

Just a few more days until the boutique! I am really excited to see what the Lord is gonna do through it. I can say with confidence that He has been in this from the beginning, and anything good about it is surely from him! So many people have poured time and ability and resources into this, and I have asked the Lord many time to bless them deeply in return.

Pray with me that we are able to raise whatever funds that the Lord needs for us to raise. Pray that everyone who has helped, and continues to help, will be blessed and have a great time hanging out! Pray that people who come sense God's love in what we're doing, and that he gives opportunities for us to love them as well. Pray that the orphans of Liberia become important to more and more people! :) And then... pray that I can REST when it's all over. Whew. It's tiring being crafty... and my creative juices have DRIED UP. I want to sit and read a book and sip some lemonade and take my kids to the park and REST. Oh, and then jump right back into things and get ready to go to Africa 4 weeks later!

No comments: